Sunday, December 09, 2012

What am I doing?

I am writing this post. I need to be working on my lesson for the week. I don't know why I have such a hard time planning. Too many distractions, I guess. I haven't updated in ages. Life has been incredibly stressful lately. I sort of feel like I've lost my mind. There were a few times I really wanted to write something brilliant, but I got distracted and it never happened. Distraction seems to be a way of life for me these days. I can't seem to get anything done. I'm going to get tested for adult ADD. Because it's to the point where I can't continue. Talking about it is kind of embarrassing, but the added requirements of my job are piling up, and they are going to bite me on the butt soon if I don't do SOMETHING. It's the holiday season, but instead of joy and peace, I just feel stressed out. It's coming on too fast, and I'm not really ready for it. I know, I know, nobody is. Nobody ever is. But even so, it bugs me. I hate that, besides the time off, I don't really look forward to the holidays anymore. I can't think of an ending. But I gotta go plan.

No comments: